Omics methods are increasingly used, especially in ecotoxicology, to explore stressor effects at the molecular scale, to investigate pathway responses or to discover new biomarkers. Applied in a dose response framework, they open new perspectives for mechanistic understanding and risk assessment.
– Understand the bases of the analysis of omics data and the importance of taking into account the nature of the data (microarray, RNAseq, metabolomics, …) ;
– Understand the bases of DR modeling (nonlinear regression, choice of the best fit model, calculation of a benchmark dose, estimation of uncertainty , …) ;
– Understand the rationale behind each workflow step to optimize the parameter setting ;
– Learn how to use the DRomics tool (online application and R package for participants with good skills in R) ;
– Explore the outputs of the tool and exchange about their use in downstream analysis.
WHEN : May 4th
MORE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION : https://fcsrovaltain.org/dromics-tool-management-of-molecular-data-obtained-in-a-dose-response-framework/